Contact and opening hours
- Thursday 14.4.2022 and Easter Holidays
- May Day: 1 May; the day before at 4 pm
- Ascension Day
- Summer Closure: 20.6.–12.8.2022
- Finnish Independence Day: 6 December
- Christmas time: 19.12.2022–8.1.2023
Goethe-Institut is easy to reachGoethe-Institut is located near the Kamppi shopping center at Salomonkatu. Trains and buses (including from the airport) bring you to the central railway station in the Helsinki city center, only a few minutes’ walk away from us. If you are traveling by tram, get off at the Lasipalatsi stop. Long-distance buses and the metro bring you to Kamppi and right to our doorstep.
Bicycle racks are available directly opposite Goethe-Institut next to the Kamppi shopping center.
Further information on transportation