CURRENT COURSE OFFERINGS
Fall 2020 Course Offerings
All course options will be conducted entirely in virtual classrooms. To participate, you must have a headset, desktop or laptop computer, internet speeds of at least 3 mbps, and understanding of the basic functions of computer use (copy/paste, downloading software, uploading documents, etc.,). Mobile devices and Chromebooks cannot be used. If you are not able to meet these requirements, please do not register for a course at this time.
Blended Learning Courses meet 10 times live (virtually) for 90-minutes per session on the posted schedule (10-week regular session or 5-week intensive.) The remaining material (50%) is presented on a digital platform.
Kaffeeklatsch Conversation Groups meet live (virtually) on the posted schedule, guided by an instructor.
Online Group Classes are 90% asynchronous, and meet for 8 or 16 weeks. The remaining 10% of the curriculum is presented in live, virtual meetings.
Individualized Options are also available.
Email email@example.com for advising to choose the right course option to meet your goals.
All classes use the Adobe Connect Platform for live meetings. Students must have a headset, desktop or laptop computer, internet speeds of at least 3 mbps, and understanding of the basic functions of computer use (copy/paste, downloading software, uploading documents, etc.,). If you are not able to meet these requirements, you will not be able to participate in courses with online components.
Online Course Payments
Please contact your credit card company to ensure approval for fee-free foreign transactions (tuition is processed in Munich). GI-Boston cannot offer refunds for third-party fees. If you require a different payment option, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer courses at levels A1 through C1 every semester. Courses will only appear below during our registration periods. Email email@example.com to join a waitlist or be added to our notification list.
Complete Beginner? A1.1 is your class level!
Already know some German?
How to Register
Use the filters below to see only the classes that interest you; we recommend filtering by level
Current Students, Seniors, GISB Families and Veterans should email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registration to receive their discount code. Discounts cannot be applied retroactively or combined.
Language Office Staff are available by email Monday through Thursday, 10am to 2pm and by appointment.