Learning German online
The Goethe-Institut Südafrika will offer the following six online group German courses for learners living in the English-speaking regions of Sub-Sahara Africa from 17 February – 19 June 2019 and 27 July - 29 November 2019.
- A1 for beginners
- A2 for beginners with previous experience
- B1 for advanced learners
The goal of the programme is to develop and/or improve the following essential skills needed to communicate: oral and written comprehension, oral and written expression, vocabulary, and grammar. The learning programme consists of:
- exercises that you complete on your own at your own pace and
- exercises in which you work together with the other course participants in your group.
- virtual classroom sessions with your tutor to discuss the exercises and practise communication skills.
- Registration until 10 February 2020
- A1 Course inclusive A1 exam: 17.02.- 19.06. (exam 20.06.), as well as 27.07. - 27.11. (exam on 28.11.)
- A2 Course inclusive A2 exam: 17.02.- 19.06. (exam 20.06.), as well as 27.07. - 27.11. (exam on 28.11.)
- B1 Course inclusive B1 exam: 17.02.- 19.06. (exam 20.06.), as well as 27.07. - 27.11. (exam on 28.11.)
- Virtual classroom sessions: 8 sessions to be agreed upon with the course participants
- Class size 8 up to a maximum of 18 course participants
- Workload approx. 100 to 120 hours to complete one course
- After completion of A1 the next module is A2, thereafter B1.
- Course fee: R9500 per course
If you would like to register for the Online-Gruppenkurs DEUTSCH ONLINE please use the following form: