Learning German online
The Goethe-Institut Südafrika will offer the following two online group German courses for learners living in the English-speaking regions of Sub-Sahara Africa from 29 July – 29 November 2019
- A1 for beginners
The goal of the programme is to develop and/or improve the following essential skills needed to communicate: oral and written comprehension, oral and written expression, vocabulary, and grammar. The learning programme consists of:
- exercises that you complete on your own at your own pace and
- exercises in which you work together with the other course participants in your group.
- virtual classroom sessions with your tutor to discuss the exercises and practise communication skills.
- Registration until 26 July 2019
- A1 Course inclusive A1 exam: 29 July – 29 November 2019
- Virtual classroom sessions: 8 sessions to be agreed upon with the course participants
- Class size 8 up to a maximum of 18 course participants
- Workload approx. 100 to 120 hours to complete one course
- After completion of A1 the next module is A2.
- Course fee: R9000 per course
If you would like to register for the Online-Gruppenkurs DEUTSCH ONLINE please use the online-registration.