Learning German online
The Goethe-Institut Südafrika will offer the following two online group German courses for learners living in the English-speaking regions of Sub-Sahara Africa from 5 June – 5 October 2017:
- A1 for beginners
- B1.1 for intermediate students.If you already have previous knowledge of German, take a placement test here or schedule an appointment.
The goal of the programme is to develop and/or improve the following essential skills needed to communicate: oral and written comprehension, oral and written expression, vocabulary, and grammar. The learning programme consists of:
- exercises that you complete on your own at your own pace and
- exercises in which you work together with the other course participants in your group.
- virtual classroom sessions with your tutor to discuss the exercises and practise communication skills.
- Registration until 31 May 2017
- A1 Course: 5 June – 5 Octobr 2017
- B1.1 Course (module 1): 19 June – 5 October 2017
- Virtual classroom sessions: 8 sessions to be agreed upon with the course participants
- Class size 8 up to a maximum of 18 course participants
- Workload approx. 100 to 120 hours to complete one course
- After completion of A1 the next module is A2.
- After completion of B1.1 the next module is B1.2.
- Course fee: R7000 per course
If you would like to register for the Online-Gruppenkurs DEUTSCH ONLINE please use the online-registration.