The library of the Goethe-Institut Thailand was redesigned to offer its visitors a more modern, spacious, colourful and inviting space. Now, the library is much more than just a reading room! It is an attractive study and meeting place, providing a variety of media services.
You can now study, keep up-to-date with the latest German events, play (board) games or watch German films in a pleasant, relaxing atmosphere. Alternatively, get inspired by our collection of beautiful art books, comics and graphic novels!
- Study and practice materials for learning German
- Modern-day German literature and Thai translations
- German cultural and regional information as well as travel guides
- German comics and graphic novels
- Art and photo books
- Children's books
- Reference books and lexika
- German magazines
- DVDs, CDs, audio books and pens
- Yearly membership costs 700 THB for adults. Please bring a current ID card, driving license or passport for registration.
- Yearly membership costs 300 THB for school pupils/students. Please bring a student ID card for registration.
- Our language course participants may register free of charge for the duration of their course.
Magazines, kitchenware, DVDs and CDs: 2 weeks
You can comfortably extend your media online in our library catalog after you have logged into your personal user account.
Media extension online
Should you require assistance, please contact us: Tel.: 02 1088242