The library of the Goethe-Institut Thailand was redesigned in 2015 to offer its visitors a more modern, spacious, colourful and inviting space. Now, the library is much more than just a reading room! It is an attractive study and meeting place, providing a variety of media services.
You can now study, keep up-to-date with the latest German events, play (board) games or watch German films in a pleasant, relaxing atmosphere. Alternatively, get inspired by our collection of beautiful art books, comics and graphic novels!
The library offers all of the following:
- Study and practice materials for learning German
- Modern-day German literature and Thai translations
- German cultural and reginal information as well as travel guides
- German comics and graphic novels
- Art and photo books
- Children's books
- Reference books and lexika
- German magazines
- DVDs, CDs, audio books and pens
Books and board games: 4 weeks
Magazines, DVDs and CDs: 2 weeks
Media loans may be renewed if they have not been requested by another user. Please contact the library if you wish to renew a loan
Tel.: 02 1088242
Further information concerning the use of the library
Do you live outside Bangkok or too far from the Goethe-Institut? Why not borrow our media online free of charge via Onleihe (electronic library)?