This specialised workshop for Primary School Teachers is the perfect opportunity to brush up on your teaching methods for the German classroom. The workshop will focus on the following topics:
Classroom Interaction, Routines and Conversations in the target language
1.) Setting the scene
- prerequisites and conditions
- concepts, materials, props
2.) Ready to speak: different methods for different learners
- how to vary parameters and dynamics
- learner-generated materials
- tips, tricks and ideas
3.) Maintaining the flow
- changing levels of speed, difficulty, language.
- Role attribution and change
- how, who, when, what for?
5.) Taking stock
- corrections (who, how, when)
- engaging students in Grammar
Please register through the online registration form
The workshop is supported by the Victorian Government and is free of charge. Please note that a $50 admin fee is to be paid prior to the workshop.