Course locations 2024
The EU-Courses 2024 take place as part of the 30th anniversary of Europanetzwerk Deutsch and take up the topics of the Conference on the Future of Europe.
Apply now for our exclusive special EU-Course Berlin in March 2024. Applications for all other EU-Courses will be accepted from February 2024.
To receive a more accurate impression from the events of an EU-Course, you can find here an exemplary program:
The grant includes the following benefits financed by the Federal Foreign Office:
All participants receive as part of the grant
- an intensive language course geared to the needs of the participants,
- the organization of meetings with German civil servants in various ministries as well as specialists in your respective area of work and visiting relevant institutions,
- a supporting programme of cultural activities,
- accommodation with breakfast and one communal meal on all course days,
- health, accident and third-party liability insurance for the duration of the course in extreme cases.
You can apply for all available courses at any time including several at the same time. Please fill out the online form.
Please indicate your course priorities in the form. In addition to your personal details you will also be asked about your expectations for the course. This is nessessary to coordinate the program optimally for you and the other participants.
A contact person of your local Goethe-Institut will carry out a test to assess your current proficiency in the German language. The written and oral test will take place digital or at your local Goethe-Institut.
The Goethe-Institut and the Foreign Office will select the candidates by mutual agreement. The results of the selection process will be sent to you shortly before the course begins.
Programme Representative Europanetzwerk Deutsch
Tel. + 32 2 5858 525
Programme Europanetzwerk Deutsch
Tel. +32 2 5858 526