Language Course Scholarships
FOR CULTURAL MEDIATORS FROM FINLAND IN GERMANY
Are you planning to cooperate with institutions in Germany or to expand your cultural network in Germany? Maybe you already have German-speaking cooperation partners and therefore you want to improve your German language skills?
While you work on your German in a half-day group language course, you will also have enough time to meet colleagues from the German cultural field and to get a taste of the local scene. In the last years, all sorts of follow-up projects and transnational cooperations have developed.
The Goethe-Institut Finnland offers yearly two scholarships for German courses at Goethe-Institutes in Germany for cultural actors and professionals working in Finland. If you already have some German skills and work in the field of culture, as a producer, artist, journalist or library specialist, this could be for you.
THE SCHOLARSHIP INCLUDES
- a 2-week German intensive course of the Goethe-Institut
- accommodation organised by the Goethe-Institut
- max. 200 € support for travel expenses
- Choose two alternative courses from the ones offered by the Goethe-Institut at one or two of your favourite places (Level A2 - C2, please note: no beginner courses). Suitable courses are e.g. "Intensive 2 Language and Culture" or "Intensive 2" Intensive German courses in Germany
- Your application should contain:
- Curriculum Vitae in Finnish, English, Swedish or German with information about yourself and a contact address
- Letter of motivation (max. 1 page) in German in which you report on your work, your specific interest in the exchange with the German scene, knowledge of German and possible former stays in Germany.
The next application period starts in October 2019.