Student counseling

Student counseling Photo: Goethe-Institut/Bernhard Ludewig

In the US, the German Academic Exchange Service (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst - DAAD) has a branch office in New York that can answer your questions about studying in Germany. They also provide information about study and research in Germany and distribute brochures on these topics.The German Academic Exchange Service in New York is your first point of contact for information about the range of opportunities for studying in Germany.