Ready for Work
Our courses at a glance
- Format: in-person or online lessons
- Scope: 30 lessons (each 45 minutes), two back-to-back lessons each time
- Procedure: In separate groups, dates and times by arrangement
- Language levels: B2, C1, C2
- Maximum number of participants: 16
Your on-the-job training
The participants will learn about professional or workplace situations and reflect on these together as a group in simulation exercises. The Ready for Work German training course will allow your employees to develop strategies they can use to help them respond to professional situations in German. During the course, they will receive ongoing learning support. We are happy to work together with you to develop the right solution for you.
When is the Ready for Work course a particularly good choice?
Do you need any support in your onboarding process? I would be delighted to support you along the way in getting your employees ready for their everyday professional life in Germany.
Uta Beckmann, Sales Officer, Goethe-Institute in Germany