Fri 02.04. – Mon 05.04. incl.
May Bank Holiday
Sat 24.07. – Sun 15.08. incl.
(Library closed: Mon 19.07. - Sun 15.08.)
September Bank Holiday
Fri 24.12.2021 – Sun 02.01.2022 incl.
General enquiries can be made by phone as follows:
Mon - Thu 09:30 - 18:00
Fri 09:30am - 15:00
From 13 September our opening hours are extended as follows:
Monday 10am – 6pm (Service hours/registration: 2pm – 6pm)
Tuesday 10am – 6pm
Wednesday 10am – 6pm
Thursday 10am – 6pm (Service hours/registration: 11am – 6pm)
Saturday 18.9. 10am – 1pm (Service hours/registration)
Our Language Office is available for telephone enquiries as follows:
Mon - Fri: 10:00 – 13:00
- St. George's Road or Kelvinbridge
You will find bus stops near the Institute on Woodlands Road, Elderslie Road / Sauchiehall Street and Great Western Road:
- Woodlands Rd: 4/4 A (First Buses)
- Elderslie Rd/ Sauchiehall St: 3, 77 (First Buses), 17 (McGill's)
- Great Western Road: 6, 6A (First Buses)
You may also consult the First website to find the most suitable bus route for you: First: SimpliCITY
- Charing Cross Station (in walking distance)
- Central Station (Exit Hope Street). Then by bus further along to Woodlands Road (second stop after Charing Cross, next to a church), then a steep walk up Woodlands Gate, left and right to Park Circus
- Queen Street Station or Buchanan Bus Station. With the tube further along to Kelvinbridge Station or St. George’s Cross Station (both are within 10 mins. walking distance from the Institute)
There are parking charges in operation in Park Circus and the surrounding area. So please remember to bring coins with you to feed the parking meter! No charges after 6pm and on weekends.