Contact and Enrollment
Information about courses and exams
Our Language Course and Examination Office is pleased to provide you with information about German courses and examinations. For registrations for ongoing courses and for questions about our offerings, feel free to reach us using the contact options below.WhatsApp +62 811 9227 772
Advice on language courses in Germany:
Join our course and exam consultation via Zoom in the following schedule:
From 2022, course participants in the A1 to B1 course will use the book "Netzwerk neu". All course materials for the blended learning courses are included in the course price and are available online.
important for you as wellPlease note that we will expand the number of courses on offer in the coming weeks. Should your desired course level not be available yet, please be patient enough to check back.
E-Course brochure - downloadable file:
1. General Terms and Conditions1.1 The minimum age for participating in adult examinations is 16 years. For participants under 16 years of age, exam dates with youth exam sets can be arranged. The decision on examination dates is solely the responsibility of the Goethe-Institut.
1.2 Course participants are obliged to adhere to the house rules which apply at the Goethe-Institut.
1.3 Registration for courses is done in person. The participant is responsible for ensuring that his/her data is correct.
2. TERMS OF PAYMENT/CANCELLATION2.1 The Goethe-Institut accepts payment of fees by debit/credit card or by invoice/bank transfer. If payment is made by invoice/bank transfer, the booking is considered complete upon definite receipt of payment.
2.2 Fees are to be remitted in the correct amount. Overpayments can be refunded in amounts of Rp350,000 and above.
2.3 In case of cancellation at least one week before the start of service provision, the fees can be refunded at 100%. In case of cancellation after this period but before the start of service provision, 80% of the fees can be refunded. The refund will be made within 5 - 14 working days. The declaration of withdrawal must be made in writing.
3. PRICES3.1 The prices valid at the time of registration in the current course brochure and website of the Goethe-Institut are part of the contract.
3.2 The use of the information center (library) and the self-study center (media library) are included in the course fee.
3.3 Examination fees and books costs are not included in the course price. Book prices will be announced separately.
3.4 A change from one class to another is only possible if there is still slot available in the intended class. In this case, an administrative fee of Rp350,000 will be charged for the class change.
3.5 The placement test costs Rp350,000.
3.6 A fee of Rp70,000 per piece is charged for legalization of copies of certificates, copies of certificates of attendance, and issuance of replacement certificates.
4. COURSES4.1 The minimum number of participants for a class is 9. If Goethe-Institut has to close a class due to insufficient participants, fees already paid will be refunded in full.
4.2 Placement of course levels is usually based on the results of previous courses at the Goethe-Institut.
4.3 Course participants who are not able to take a placement test as described in 4.2 can prove their language skills by means of an appropriate Goethe certificate or a certificate of attendance from a course at a Goethe Institute.
4.4 Participants who are unable to provide any of the proofs mentioned in 4.2 or 4.3 at the time of enrollment, or whose proofs exceed a certain age, may verify their language proficiency by taking a placement test.
5. LIABILITY OF THE GOETHE-INSTITUT/ FORCE MAJEURE5.1 The liability of the Goethe-Institut and its employees shall be limited to intent and gross negligence. The Goethe-Institut shall also not be liable for the failure of its services due to force majeure (e.g. natural disasters, fire, floods, war, official orders and all other circumstances beyond the control of the contracting parties).
5.2 In the event of serious, extraordinary circumstances or events or a change in such circumstances or events already existing which are not within the sphere of influence of the Goethe-Institut (e.g. riots, armed or terrorist conflicts, natural disasters, epidemics, pandemics, etc.), we reserve the right to offer you changes to the service (e.g. in terms of time or space). In this case, we will submit a new offer with a deadline and ask you to indicate whether you wish to accept the modified offer or withdraw from the contract. If you withdraw from the contract, we will refund any payments you may have made (if applicable, on a pro-rata basis according to the status of service provision). The accepted payment methods may also change.
5.3 Documents and confirmations available in physical form will be stored for a maximum of 6 months, unless otherwise regulated. We assume no responsibility for documents that were not collected immediately.
After you have taken the multiple-choice-test, we will contact you about the remaining test parts.
Duration: approx. 1 hour
Fee: Rp 350,000
Test your German
- Debit card
- Credit card
|Monday||9am – 5pm|
|9am – 6pm|
|10am to 3pm|
|ADVICE ON LANGUAGE COURSES IN GERMANY|
|Monday until Friday||9am – 5pm|