Contact and Enrollment
You may enroll for next term’s courses from March 15, 2021.
Please note that we will expand the number of courses on offer in the coming weeks. Should your desired course level not be available yet, please be patient enough to check back.
You can register for our courses via this link.
E-Course brochure - downloadable file:
If you would like to register for an ongoing course or have questions regarding our offers, please contact:
WhatsApp +62 811 9227 772
|Monday||9am – 5pm|
|9am – 6pm|
|Saturday||10am to 4pm
(first & third week of the month)
|ADVICE ON LANGUAGE COURSES IN GERMANY|
|Monday until Friday||9am – 5pm|
After you have taken the multiple-choice-test, we will contact you about the remaining test parts.
Duration: approx. 1 hour
Fee: Rp 350,000
Test your German
- Credit card
1. General requirements for course participantsThe minimum age for participation in our language courses is 15 or 10th class at SMU (Sekolah Menengah Umum).
The minimum age for courses for teens is 13.
2. Payment conditions2.1 Course fees must be settled on enrolment in cash or with a debit/credit card. Course bookings via Webshop may be settled by credit card or bank transfer.
2.2 The course fees must be transferred in the correct amount. Overpayments of up to Rp 250,000 cannot be reclaimed.
2.3 In case of cancellation in written form before the course begins (during the enrolment period), the course participant shall receive 80% of the course fee. The repayment will be made within 5 - 14 working days after agreement.
3. Prices3.1 The prices stated at the time of enrolment in the current Goethe-Institut course prospectus are part of the contract.
3.2 Use of the info center (library) and self-learning center (media library) are included in the course price.
3.3 Examination fees and the cost of books is not included in the course price. The price of books will be communicated separately.
3.4 It is only possible to change from one class to another if places are still available in the desired class. An administrative charge of Rp 250,000 shall be incurred for such rebookings.
3.5 The level test costs Rp 350,000.
3.6 A fee of Rp 60,000 per item is charged for certification of copies of certificates and participant confirmations and issuing of certificates.
4. Course level assignment/Class size4.1 Level assignment is carried out either by moving up to the next level from the previous or based on a level test at the Institute.
4.2 If you already have some knowledge of German and are attending one of our courses for the first time, or if your last course at the Goethe-Institut took place over a year ago, then we will carry out a level test. Beginners are not required to sit a level test.
4.3 Each class shall have a minimum of 12 participants. If the Goethe-Institut is obliged to cancel a class due to a lack of participants, any course fees paid shall be reimbursed in full.
5. Rules for participantsCourse participants shall adhere to the applicable course and institute regulations.
6. Goethe-Institut liability/Force majeure6.1 The liability of the Goethe-Institut and its employees is limited to intent and gross negligence. The Goethe-Institut is also not liable for disruption to its services due to force majeure (e.g. natural disaster, fire, flood, war, official orders, and all other circumstances beyond the control of the contract parties).
6.2 When an extraordinary event or circumstance beyond the control of Goethe Institut such as a war, strike, riot, crime, epidemic or an event described by the legal term act of God (hurricane, flood, earthquake, volcanic eruption, etc.), we are subjected to offer course adjustments (e.g. room or schedule adjustments). Under the ongoing circumstances, we will offer new course schedules and prices. We will need to know whether you agree with the changes and would like to continue learning with us, or whether you would like to discontinue the course. If you decide to discontinue the course, we will refund the course fees accordingly (if applicable, according to the status of service provision).
6.3 We retain confirmation of participation in language courses for six months. We do not accept any responsibility for participation certificates that are not collected within this time period.