Our library is a public lending library. Onsite library use and reference service is free for everyone; however a membership is required to sign out material. To obtain a library membership, we would ask you to fill out an application form and to show valid Canadian identification.
To borrow books and other materials, you to sign up for a library membership. To obtain one, simply fill out the online registration form. At your next visit to the library, you will need to pay the registration fee and present proof of address and valid photo identification.
|Yearly membership fees:|
|for students and seniors||$10|
|for students of the Goethe-Institut language courses||Free|
|for Onleihe (digital library)||$10|
- DVDs, magazines: 2 weeks
- Other media: 4 weeks
- Contemporary literature in both German and English translation
- Books on our key topics: visual & media arts, architecture, city planning, design, and film
- Materials for learning German, easy readers
- More than 700 DVDs of German films and documentaries with English subtitles
- German magazines like Cicero, Monopol, Der Spiegel and NEON as well as the weekly paper Die Zeit
- Music CDs and audiobooks
All renewals are at the discretion of the librarian.