|City||Date & Time||Location & Programme||Registration|
|Tampere||14.11.2023||University of Tampere||registration will open in mid-September|
|Oulu||17.11.2023||University of Oulu||registration will open in mid-September|
Participants can expect a broad programme at the roadshow:
- Exhibition stands of German organisations and German/international companies
- Workshops on the topics of " Finding a career", " How to apply for a job (in Germany)", "Intercultural awareness training", "German taster session".
- Presentations by companies, young professionals and students
- Information on study opportunities with German and in German-speaking countries
- Quiz with fantastic prizes and much more...
The target group are school pupils from the age of 15 and undergraduate university students.
- Objectives: What do the students want to learn? Are there topics on the programme that they are particularly interested in?
- Fair: What questions could the students ask when visiting a company's/organisaion's fair stand?
- Notebook: Students will receive a notebook at the fair with activities that can be completed before, during, or after the roadshow. The notebook will be made available digitally on the website in advance.
- Teaching materials: Various teaching materials on the subject of careers can be found on the website.
These teaching materials will help you prepare for and follow up on the German Career Roadshows or can be used as a separate teaching unit.
Notebook for Career Roadshow
AB Macht Karriere - Arbeitsplatz
AB Macht Karriere - Telefonieren
AB Macht Karriere - Zoom, Teams
AB Macht Karriere - Wellbeing
AB Macht Karriere - Links
Text Welcher Beruf passt zu mir? (B1)