Young Goethe Ambassadors are student role models who promote the benefits of learning German to young people and encourage younger students to learn and choose German as an option at GCSE / National Fives, A-Level / Highers and beyond. If you would love to share your own experiences of learning German, how you overcame any challenges and talk about any Goethe-Institut projects and activities your have been involved in.
- Travel fees for school visits
- A volunteer certificate
- Training workshops and support will be offered to all Young Goethe Ambassadors
- Give a presentation to a group of younger students about your experiences of learning German
- Talk about what it is like to study German at GCSE / National Fives, A-Level / Highers and university
- Offer Q and A sessions about the benefits of learning German
- Do a motivating quiz about learning German with a group of students