Registration for the online library catalogue
In the online library catalogue you can browse titles around the clock and get an overview of the books, CDs, DVDs, magazines and electronic resources that are held in our library.
If you have a library membership, you can also use your account to log in to the online catalogue. The personalised use of the OPAC offers the following advantages:
- View the titles you are borrowing, including the due date.
- Extend the loan period of your library items.
- View fees which are due or have been paid.
- Inform the library of items you would like the library to acquire for its collection.
- Comment on titles.
- View of titles you’ve previously borrowed.
What is required for registration in the online catalogue?
To use the personalised features of our online catalogue you need a library membership and you need to be registered with Mein Goethe.de
Here are three simple steps to start up your personalised use of the catalogue.
Questions or problems with your log-in? Contact us any time!
If you have already registered on ‘Mein Goethe.de’, you do not have to register again. Please go directly to step 3.
After you submit the form, the library will inform you as soon as you have activated your online library catalogue account. Usually activation is completed within two working days.