Our building at 170 Beacon Street in Boston remains closed until further notice. Please contact us via phone or email.
General Hours (Reception open):
Monday–Friday: 10:00 am–4:00 pm
Language Department Hours:
We are not open for drop-in hours but welcome you to make an appointment. Please email Germancoursesfirstname.lastname@example.org
to schedule a video or phone advising call.
You may reach us by phone at +1 617 893-3453 Monday through Thursday between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm. Due to high call volume, we recommend scheduling an advising appointment by email.
Administrative Offices are closed on the following holidays; Language Classes and Lessons will take place as scheduled at all times unless otherwise indicated a the time of registration:
- New Year's Day: Wednesday, January 1, 2020
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day: Monday, January 20, 2020
- Presidents Day: Monday, February 17, 2020
- Good Friday: Friday, April 10, 2020
- Patriots Day: Monday, April 20, 2020
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 25, 2020
- Independence Day (observed): Friday, July 3, 2020
- Labor Day: Monday, September 7, 2020
- Columbus Day: Monday, October 12, 2020
- Veterans Day: Wednesday, November 11, 2020
- Thanksgiving: Thursday, November 26–Friday, Nov. 27, 2020
- Holiday Break (reduced hours: Thursday, December 24, 2020–Monday, January 4, 2021
The Goethe-Institut Boston is located between Berkeley and Clarendon Street.
By public transportation:
Green Line: Copley
Orange Line: Back Bay Station (also Commuter Rail)
Red Line: Charles/MGH
Boston Common Garage
Tel.: +1 (617) 954-2098
Entrance on Charles St.
Back Bay Garage
Tel.: +1 (617) 266-7006
500 Boylston St.
Entrance on St. James and Clarendon St.
Both parking garages are a 10 minute walk from the Goethe-Institut.
Limited metered parking on surrounding streets.