International Music Projects in Germany
We support music projects in Germany involving artists and ensembles from developing and transition countries. An invitation and application from collaborators in Germany is a prerequisite for funding. These grants are for professional ensembles and performing artists as well as amateur and newcomer ensembles.
Conditions of Funding
Benefit projects (fundraisers), short and weekend trips, tourist travel, folklore events and projects with party-political, religious or ideological content are not eligible for funding.
- Application by a participating inviter from Germany
- The incoming ensemble must possess a high level of musicianship.
- The project must be of some cultural importance.
- Artistic exchange must be central to the project.
- Coherent programme and planning
- Completed application form
- Detailed project description
- Recent audio sample (link)
- Artistic biography of the incoming ensemble
- Detailed timetable and schedule
- Applicant’s invitation to the incoming ensemble
- Two quotes for travel fares either from two independent travel agencies or from a price comparison website
- Numbered list of participants stating their function, date of birth and place of residence
Next application deadline
Sustainability and inclusion
Another high priority is to help people with disabilities take part in arts and culture.
If you have any questions in this regard or need assistance with the application process, feel free to contact us.