DIGITAL MARKETING CONSULTANT
Goethe-Institut e.V. is the world-wide cultural institute of the Federal Republic of Germany. We promote the study of the German language abroad and actively foster international cultural cooperation. Further, our mission is to convey a comprehensive image of Germany through information about its cultural, social and political life.
We are looking for a dedicated and highly experienced colleague as a regional “Digital Marketing Consultant” to begin September 1, 2021 (fixed term of 1 year, extendable).
As part of a regional team of experts, you will support the Goethe-Instituts in Southeast Asia, Australia and New Zealand to transform and extend their digital marketing for both cultural project work as well as language course sales.
Your tasks include primarily:
• Develop and implement compelling and effective digital marketing campaigns, especially via the channels social media, web, newsletter, email, SEA and display
• Work with managers and project teams at the various Goethe-Instituts in Southeast Asia, Australia and New Zealand to reinvent their marketing strategy enabling impactful, disruptive marketing campaigns
• Creation of marketing strategies as well as briefs for agencies and other external service providers
• Brand development
• Professional training of employees in the region in the area of digital marketing
• Maintain an overview of all ongoing and planned marketing campaigns
• Harvest and interpret data to improve existing campaigns and activity
You have the following prerequisites:
• Min. 5 years of experience in designing and executing digital marketing campaigns
• Extensive experience in managing marketing channels (SEA, paid social, display, email, web and newsletter)
• Familiar with CRM systems
• Experience in evaluating and optimizing campaigns and marketing channels through analytical tools
• Understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and experience with digital agencies
• Very good command of English, knowledge of German is a strong asset
• Your country of residence is Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam
• You are ready to travel and to work remotely in a cross-functional and multi-national team
Please submit your application digitally and make sure to provide the following documents/information:
- letter of motivation explaining your qualifications for this specific position
- curriculum vitae
- min. of 3 relevant references (incl. contact details)
- your monthly fee expectation
- when you are available to start
Applications need to be sent in a single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applying for this job opening is July 7, 2021. Please note that applications received after the submission deadline or incomplete applications cannot be taken into consideration.
Head of Information
Southeast Asia / Australia / New Zealand