Guest performances in Germany
Would you like to perform in Germany? We provide funding for ensembles from developing and transition countries.
Conditions of Funding
We provide funding in the form of a travel and transport grant to give performing artists from developing and transition countries an opportunity to present their work to a German audience and engage with the German arts scene.
- Calibre of the production
- Standing of the organizer
- National visibility
- Informative description of the visiting production
- Concept and objective of the visiting event (indicating target audience) and information about publicity/media partnerships
- Information about the applicant
- Budget clearly showing amount of own/third-party funding and sound financial plan as well as two comparative quotes for travel and transport costs (travel agencies, rail, forwarding agencies etc.)
- Note whether the applicant has already received funding from the Goethe-Institut for past projects involving guest performances.
- Applicant’s full address
- Account details (incl. IBAN and Swift code) and name of contracting party
Next application deadline
The application must be received at least ten weeks before the start of the trip.