As part of the Europanetzwerk Deutsch programme, the Foreign Office and the Goethe-Institut are inviting a selected group of people to an exclusive language course in Germany.
The programme is aimed not only at higher-ranking staff of EU institutions but also at senior ministry officials from EU member states and other states:
- who would like to improve their German for the benefit of their career,
- who already possess a medium (Level B1) or strong command (B2/C1) of the German language,
- whose field of responsibility is relevant to EU topics,
- who have work contacts in Germany or in EU institutions.
All participants receive as part of the grant:
- an intensive language course, geared to the needs of the participants,
- the organisation of meetings with German civil servants in various ministries as well as specialists in your respective area of work and visiting relevant institutions,
- a supporting programme of cultural activities,
- accommodation with breakfast and one communal meal on all course days,
- health, accident and third-party liability insurance for the duration of the course in extreme cases.
Higher-ranking staff of EU institutions and senior ministry officials from EU member states as well as EU candidate countries (Albania, EJR Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Turkey).
German language competencies
High level of German (B2 to C1)
Medium level of German (B1: EU 7)
- A contact person will carry out a test to assess your current proficiency in the German language. The written and oral test will take place at your nearest Goethe Institut and lasts approximately two hours.
- Please also fill out the electronic application form and send it online to your nearest Goethe-Institut. As well as your personal details you will also be asked to give your expectations for the course, allowing us to tailor our programme to both your specific requirements and those of your fellow participants.
- The results of the selection process will be sent to you roughly six weeks before the course begins.
|Auffrischungskurs 1||01.02. – 26.02.2016||Nur online (Moodle)|
|EU 01 – Schwerin-Berlin
||10.04. – 23.04.2016||Schwerin
|EU 02 – EAD||17.04. – 23.04.2016||Berlin|
|EU 03 – Duale Ausbildung||21.05. – 29.05.2016||Göttingen|
|EU 04 – Made in Germany: Forschung, Technologie und Wirtschaft||05.06. – 18.06.2016||Berlin
|EU 05 – München||09.07. – 17.07.2016||München|
|EU 06 Hamburg||07.08. – 20.08.2016||Hamburg|
|EU 07 – Dresden B1||18.09. – 01.10.2016||Dresden|
|EU 08 – Berlin-Brüssel||25.09. – 08.10.2016||Berlin
|EU 09 – Umwelt, Klima und Energie||15.10. – 23.10.2016||Freiburg|
|EU 10 – Frankfurt-Wiesbaden||05.11. – 13.11.2016||Frankfurt
|EU 11 – GASP||05.11. – 13.11.2016||Berlin|
|Auffrischungskurs 2||07.11. – 02.12.2016||nur online (Moodle)|