Course locations 2021
The course program for 2021 is subject to further developments in the corona pandemic and will be adjusted during the year if necessary.
The grant includes the following benefits financed by the Federal Foreign Office:
All participants receive as part of the grant
- an intensive language course geared to the needs of the participants,
- the organization of meetings with German civil servants in various ministries as well as specialists in your respective area of work and visiting relevant institutions,
- a supporting programme of cultural activities,
- accommodation with breakfast and one communal meal on all course days,
- health, accident and third-party liability insurance for the duration of the course in extreme cases.
You can apply for all available courses at any time including several at the same time. Please fill out the online form.
Please indicate your course priorities in the form. In addition to your personal details you will also be asked about your expectations for the course. This is nessessary to coordinate the program optimally for you and the other participants.
A contact person of your local Goethe-Institut will carry out a test to assess your current proficiency in the German language. The written and oral test will take place digital or at your local Goethe-Institut.
The Goethe-Institut and the Foreign Office will select the candidates by mutual agreement. The results of the selection process will be sent to you shortly before the course begins.
Tel. + 49 89 1 59 21 - 738