How is an intensive course structured?
- Choose your preferred date and book the course conveniently online.
- After a free-of-charge placement test, which you can take online, we will assign you to the level suited to you.
- Our intensive courses takes place from Monday to Friday, from 8:30-13:00 via Zoom.
- In total, an intensive course comprises 80 lessons (one lesson = 45 minutes), which are spread over 16 course days. That means you are attending class for approx. 3 weeks and have 5 lessons per course day.
A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2
approx. 3 weeks
Hours per week
Monday to Friday, 5 lessons a day
80 lessons (45 minutes each)
For me, the Goethe-Institut is the best way to learn German quickly and get to know people at the same time. I have met many international friends through the cultural programme.
Daniel Felipe Peña Polania, 20 years old, course participant from Columbia
What does an intensive German course involve?
- Our intensive courses offer you language training with a high degree of learning intensity and effectiveness. The intensive courses allow you to attain your personal language goals particularly quickly and daily language practice enables you to improve your powers of expression in a short period of time.
- You will train in an active and highly-motivated group with on average a maximum of 16 participants.
- Your lessons will be practical and based on key intercultural aspects of communication.
- We have integrated customised learning and training phases in the course programme. In these phases, our experienced teachers support your learning process continuously.