Contact and Enrollment
You may enrol for next term’s courses from January 13,2021.
Please note that we will expand the number of courses on offer
in the coming weeks. Should your desired course level not be available yet,
please be patient enough to check back.
You can register for our courses via this link.
If you would like to register for an ongoing course or have questions regarding our offers:
WhatsApp +62 811 235 823
Monday - Friday | 9am - 7pm
Saturday | 9am - 5pm
|Monday||10am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||10am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||10am - 5pm|
|Thursday||10am - 5pm|
|Friday||10am - 5pm|
|Saturday||9am - 3pm|
After you have taken the multiple-choice-test, we will contact you about the remaining test parts.
Date: on arrangement
Duration: approx. 1 hour
Fee: Rp. 350.000,-
Test your German
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
1. General requirements for course participantsThe minimum age for the participation in language courses is 15 years or 10th grade of senior high school (SMA/SMK/MA).
2. enrolment2.1. Registration times will be published in the course brochure, on the home page of the Goethe-Institut and on posters.
2.2. Registration after the registration deadline is hardly possible. It is only possible if there are still places available in the class you are interested in. However, it is still not possible to regain for the lessons that have elapsed.
3. Payment conditions, withdrawal3.1. The course fees must be paid at the time of enrolment in cash, by debit or credit card or by bank transfer.
3.2. Participants may withdraw from a course as long as the course has not yet begun. In this case, a written notification must be sent to the course office before the start of the course. The repayment of 80% of the course fees will be made within 5 – 14 working days, possibly by arrangement. The repayment of 80 % of the course fees will be made within 5 - 14 working days. by arrangement. Proportionate reimbursement is only possible in the event of serious, extraordinary circumstances or events or a change in already existing such circumstances or events that are beyond the control of the Goethe-Institut (s. 7.2).
3.3. Successful registration cannot be transferred to the Goethe-Institut Jakarta.
4. Prices4.1. The valid prices in the current course brochure of the Goethe-Institut are an integral part of the contract.
4.2. The use of the information centre (library) is included in the course fee.
4.3. Exam fees and costs or books are not included in the course price. The book prices will be announced separately.
4.4. A change of the class is only possible if there are any free places in the desired class. In this case an administrative fee of 300.000 IDR will be charged.
4.5. The placement test costs 300.000 IDR.
4.6. We charge a fee of 60.000 IDR per copy for the certification of copies of certificates, copies of participation certificates and the issue of certificates.
5. Class divison/Class size5.1 Allocation to a course level shall be made either by upgrading at the previous level or on the basis of a placement test at the institute.
5.2 If you already have German language skills and are taking a course with us for the first time, or if your last course at the Goethe-Institut took place more than a year ago, we will conduct a placement test. Beginners do not need a placement test.
5.3 The minimum number of participants for a class is 12. If the Goethe-Institut has to close a class due to too few participants, already paid course fees will be paid back.
5.4 Despite a small number of participants, the Goethe-Institut may offer a class if the respective participants wish to pay additional fees.
Super Intensive Courses 800,000 IDR
Intensive Courses 450,000 IDR
Extensive Courses 300,000 IDR
6. Obligations of course participants
The course participant is obliged to comply with the course and house rules applicable at the institute.
7. Goethe-institut liability/Force majeure7.1. The liability of the Goethe-Institut and its employees shall be limited to intent and gross negligence. Nor shall Goethe-Institut be liable for the loss of its services due to force majeure (e. g. natural disasters, fire, flooding, war, official orders and all other circumstances beyond the control of the contracting parties).
7.2. In the event of serious, extraordinary circumstances or events or a change in already existing such circumstances or events that are beyond the control of the Goethe-Institut (e. g. B. Riots, armed conflicts or terrorist attacks, natural disasters, epidemics, pandemics, etc. ), we reserve the right to offer you changes of the course (e. g. B. in terms of time or space). In this case we will submit a new offer with a deadline and ask you to inform us whether you wish to accept the changed offer or withdraw from the contract. If you withdraw from the contract, we will refund any payments made (if applicable pro rata according to the status of service provision).
7.3. If a teacher cannot teach on a Saturday for urgent reasons and no substitute teacher is available, the lessons will be made up on a Sunday.
7.4. At the end of the course, we issue a certificate of attendance to the participants, whose participation in the class meets at least 70% of the total course terms. On the certificate of attendance is an indication of the number of lessons and the general evaluation of the performance: very good, good, satisfactory.
7.5. Certificates of participation in language courses are kept for six months. For confirmations that have not been collected by this time, we assume no responsibility