Contact and opening hours
Please note the our building is currently closed due to a renovation and that we cannot offer visiting hours. All employees can be reached electronically or by phone.
General Hours (Reception open):
We are closed for the following holidays:
- New Year's Day: Monday, January 1, 2018
- Martin Luther King Day: Monday, January 15, 2018
- President's Day: Monday, February 19, 2018
- Good Friday: Friday, March 30, 2018
- Patriot's Day: Monday, April 16, 2018
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 28, 2018
- Independence Day: Wednesday, July 4, 2018
- Labor Day: Monday, September 3, 2018
- Columbus Day: Monday, October 8, 2018
- Thanksgiving: Thursday, November 22–Friday, Nov. 23, 2018
- Holiday Break (reduced hours: Monday, December 24, 2018–Wednesday, January 2, 2019
The Goethe-Institut Boston is located between Berkeley and Clarendon Street.
By public transportation:
Green Line: Copley
Orange Line: Back Bay Station (also Commuter Rail)
Red Line: Charles/MGH
Boston Common Garage
Tel.: +1 (617) 954-2098
Entrance on Charles St.
Back Bay Garage
Tel.: +1 (617) 266-7006
500 Boylston St.
Entrance on St. James and Clarendon St.
Both parking garages are a 10 minute walk from the Goethe-Institut.
Limited metered parking on surrounding streets.