Contact and opening hours
General Hours (Reception open):
Monday–Friday: 9:00 am–3:00 pm
We are closed for the following holidays:
- New Year's Day: Monday, January 2, 2017
- Martin Luther King Day: Monday, January 16, 2017
- President's Day: Monday, February 20, 2017
- Good Friday: Friday, April 15, 2017
- Patriot's Day: Monday, April 17, 2017
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 29, 2017
- Independence Day: Tuesday, July 4, 2017
- Labor Day: Monday, September 4, 2017
- Columbus Day: Monday, October 9, 2017
- Thanksgiving: Thursday, November 23–Friday, Nov. 24, 2017
- Holiday Break (reduced hours: Friday, December 22, 2017–Tuesday, January 2, 2018
Monday–Friday: 10:00 am–5:00 pm
Language Department Hours:
Monday–Friday: 12:00–6:00 pm
The Goethe-Institut Boston is located between Berkeley and Clarendon Street.
By public transportation:
Green Line: Copley
Orange Line: Back Bay Station (also Commuter Rail)
Red Line: Charles/MGH
Boston Common Garage
Tel.: +1 (617) 954-2098
Entrance on Charles St.
Back Bay Garage
Tel.: +1 (617) 266-7006
500 Boylston St.
Entrance on St. James and Clarendon St.
Both parking garages are a 10 minute walk from the Goethe-Institut.
Limited metered parking on surrounding streets.