The International Conference of German Teachers (IDT) is the largest forum in the field of German as a foreign language worldwide. It not only provides training and mediation between theory and practice, but is also an excellent opportunity for networking.
You will meet with a wide range of international specialists and experts during cultural and supporting programmes. The motto of IDT 2022 is: mit.sprache.teil.haben.
Detailed information about the conference can be found here.
Applying for a scholarship
The Goethe-Institut Glasgow offers a number of scholarships. The following criteria apply:
Application deadline: June 15, 2021
- Application with detailed letter of motivation
- Language level at least B2
- Applicants are active in the area of DaF
- Desirable: You have submitted a contribution to one of the sections, poster presentation or the Science Slam
- You have not applied for a scholarship through the DAAD, the ZfA or another organization at the same time
If you are interested in a scholarship and work at a Scottish school or other DaF educational organisation in Scotland, please send a short mail to the Goethe-Institut Glasgow to register your interest.
Please send the completed application form to