Registrations open for Superintensive courses starting in February 2019 -
Courses offered in Indirangar -
Superintensive : 06 weeks
A1 – 27 Feb – 10 Apr – Monday to Friday – 9.00 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. / 11.00 a.m. to 3.30 p.m. / 1.45pm to 6.15pm
A1 – 27 Feb – 10 Apr – Monday to Friday – 9.00 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. / 1.45pm to 6.15pm
B1 – 27 Feb – 10 Apr – Monday to Friday – 9.00 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. / 1.45pm to 6.15pm
Fee - Rs.23000/- + books and examinations
Course also offered in Vasanthnagar (Indo-German Chamber of Commerce) -
Super Intensive: 06 weeks
A1 – 27 Feb – 10 Apr – Monday to Friday – 9am to 1.30pm
Fee - Rs.23000/- + books and examinations
Registrations Process :
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request for course registration. Generally our courses get filled up in couple of minutes.
||24.01.2019 from 1.30 to 5.30 p.m.
||15.02.2019 OR 19.02.2019
||23.01.2019 from 1.30 to 5.30 p.m.
||22.01.2019 from 1.30 to 5.30 p.m.
Please send an email to email@example.com
with your request for course registration. Generally our courses get filled up in couple of minutes.
- The subject line should contain the following -
Course level - A1/A2/B1
Format of the course - Superintensive/Intensive Weekday/Intensive Weekend
Timings of the course - Start time of the course as mentioned on the website.
Location - Please specify "Vasanthnagar" in the subject line if you choose Vasanthnagar as your centre. Please note that only A1 intensive weekday 7.00 a.m. to 8.45 a.m. and Superintensive course 9.00 a.m. to 1.15 p.m. is offered in Vasanthngar.
Eg. A1 Superintensive 9.00 am, A2 Intensive Weekday 2 pm, Intensive Weekend 9.00 a.m. etc..
- Full name, date of birth, mobile number and city of residence should be mentioned in the body of the email.
- Emails will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Emails not conforming to the above requirements will not be processed.
- There are limited seats on offer.
- A confirmation mail and further procedure for the payment of fees will be sent on the dates mentioned above.
- Sending an email request does not guarantee a seat.
- Only emails received within the registration window will be processed.
- One email is required per person. Multiple persons cannot register with one email. Multiple mail requests from the same person will not be considered.
- Do not send general queries to this address. General and further queries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The candidates who are outside Bangalore should mention it specifically in the registration email as their city of residence.
Through Level tests and interviews, we can determine your level, create learning goals with you, and choose the best course.
1. Candidates seeking admission to A1 Level at Goethe-Institut / Max Mueller Bhavan Bangalore are not required to appear for any entrance exam.
2. For candidates who have learnt German previously at Institutes apart from Goethe-Institut / Max Mueller Bhavan, and wish to apply to Goethe-Institut / Max Mueller Bhavan Bangalore directly for a level higher than A1, are required to clear the respective Goethe Examinations.
3. For candidates who have previously appeared for Goethe-Institut examinations please refer to the table below:
Time lapse since last Goethe-Institut Examination 0 - 6 Monate: no Placement test
Time lapse since last Goethe-Institut Examination more than 6 Months: Placement test
Level Test -
- Registration: 9.30 a.m.
- Test on 18.01.2019 at 10.00 a.m. for all levels
- Duration: 40mts for A2 and B1 levels (followed by counselling)
70 mts for B2.1, B2.2, C1.1, C1.2, C2.1, C2.2 (followed by counselling)
go to placement test
- Fees: Rs. 500,-
- Registration window will be open on 16.01.2019 and 17.01.2019 between 9.30 a.m. and 5.30 p.m. by sending a mail to email@example.com
- Please send a scanned copy of the previous level Goethe certificate.
- The subject line should contain ONLY – Level test and level for which you are appearing for : E.g : A1, A2, B1, B2.1, B2.2, C1.1, C1.2, C21. C2.2
- Full name, date of birth, mobile number and City of residence should be mentioned in the body of the email.
Monday - Friday 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Saturday 9.00 a.m. - 2.00 p.m. and 3.00 - 5.30 p.m.
General Rules and Regulations
- The minimum age for admission is 17 years (except as indicated for youth courses).
- Participants are requested to inform the teacher if they are prone to any illness like epilepsy, asthma etc., and provide telephone numbers of persons to be contacted and names of medicines in case of emergency.
- Cell phones should be placed on silent mode during class and, only in the most urgent cases can calls be made / answered outside the classroom. Text messaging is strictly prohibited in the classroom.
- Participants are obliged to comply with the course rules and house rules of the Institute.
- The liability of the Goethe-Institut / Max Mueller Bhavan and its staff is limited to intent and gross negligence. The Goethe-Institut / Max Mueller Bhavan also accepts no liability for the cancellation of its services due to force majeur (e.g. strikes, natural disasters, fire, floods, war, official orders and all other circumstances beyond the control of the contractual parties).
- Registrations for the courses will be done on a first come first served basis. The process for course registration will be described on the web site of the institute.
- The course fees are due at the time of registration. Fees payable by Credit / Debit Card or by by Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Max Mueller Bhavan, Bangalore”.
- The contractually binding fee is the fee stated in the price list at the time of application in the current prospectus of the Institute.
- If there are insufficient enrolments for a particular time slot, the course may be cancelled or postponed and the fees refunded in full or the participants may be shifted to another course if available and possible for the participant.
- Request for cancellation of your enrollment is will be considered before the first day of the course. 10% of the course fees will be deducted as administrative charges and the rest will be refunded.
- In case of a refund, a refund form needs to be filled by the participant and submitted to the language office. The date of withdrawal will be the date of receipt of the refund form at the Institute. It will take 15 working days to process the refund request. Refund will be made by cheque only.
- Request for change of batch / time slot / semester will be considered before the first day of class and is subject to availability of a seat in the chosen course.
- Once the course starts the choice of course and chosen time slot are binding and the enrolment cannot be cancelled and the fees cannot be refunded.
- In case the participant fails to pass the exam of the previous level, the full course fee (if registered for the next level) will be refunded.
- Cost of course materials i.e. books / CDs and examination fees are not included in the course fee, unless otherwise specified.
- Participants seeking admission to A1 Level are not required to appear for any level test.
- Participants who have learnt German previously at Institutes apart from Goethe-Institut / Max Mueller Bhavan, and wish to apply directly for a level higher than A1, are required to first pass the respective examination of Goethe-Institut or an equivalent exam.
- Participants who have previously appeared for Goethe-Institut examinations more than 6 months ago, need to appear for a level test to determine the present level of German knowledge.
- A level test will be conducted, at a fee of Rs. 500. The result of the level test is not a confirmation of registration and no certificate or letter will be issued for taking the level test.
- Participants may register for the level indicated by the level test by following the normal registration process.
- A minimum of 75% attendance is required in the course. A participation certificate will be issued only to participants having the minimum required attendance.
- Participants are responsible for making up for any missed classes. No extra classes can be conducted.
- Participants cannot make up for missed classes by attending another parallel batch / course.
- Exams are not mandatory. However, participants have to pass the examination for the current level to qualify for the next level. Passing percentage for all exams is 60%.
- Levels B2.1, C1.1 and C2.1 do not have exams. To qualify for the next level, in addition to 75% attendance, a participant needs to get an evaluation of “very good” or “good” on the participation certificate from the teacher.
- Participants may appear for the exam immediately at the end of the course as an internal candidate. For any other date they will be treated as external candidates.
- Internal candidates will be given specific timings / time slots to register. External candidates have to register for the exam as per the registration process described on the website of the institute.
- The exam fees are due at the time of registration. Fees may be paid by Credit / Debit Card or by Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Max Mueller Bhavan, Bangalore”.
- The contractually binding fee is the fee stated in the price list at the time of application in the current prospectus of the institute.
- Participants writing the “Goethe Zertifikat B1” examination for the first time will have to write the examination for all the four modules. In the subsequent attempts one can write the examination only for the module which one has not been able to clear in the first attempt.
- Please refer to the Exam Rules and Regulations for further details regarding exams.
Complaints, if any, should be first discussed with your teacher. Should a satisfactory solution not be reached in the discussion with the teacher, then the complaint should be addressed in writing to Mr. Axel Beier, Head - Language Department and Deputy Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org