Goethe-Test PRO Pflege: German for Nursing Care
Our examination at a glance
- Four examination sections (listening comprehension, reading comprehension, writing, speaking).
- The examination tasks have a technical and professional language orientation.
- Partial digital
- Procedure: Only possible as a closed group, date and time by arrangement.
Innovative and partial digitalIn the digital examination section, the Goethe-Test PRO Pflege determines the individual language level in the skills reading and listening in 60 to 90 minutes. In the speaking and writing sections of the test, typical professional situations from the real everyday life of nursing and geriatric care are dealt with.
The examination demonstrates the following skills:
How to reach usDo you want straight facts about the language competence of your employees? Then contact us directly! We will provide you with a non-binding offer.
The Goethe-Test PRO Pflege demonstrates subject-specific language skills at an advanced level (B2).
In the first part of the test, however, a result between A1 and C2 is possible. This means that an overall higher language level can also be certified if applicable.
Get in touch with us. We will be happy to make you an individual offer for your company.
Before starting work, nursing staff must prove that they have German language skills at level B2. The Goethe-Test PRO Pflege is ideally suited for this purpose, as it tests in particular subject-specific language skills.
Institutions such as clinics, hospitals or nursing homes can individually request group appointments for their staff to take the test.
Yes, the Goethe-Test PRO Pflege is listed as an official B2 language certificate by the following official bodies:
- Federal Foreign Office: Visa Handbook
- Federal Office for Migration and Refugees
- Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy: Guidelines for Care Institutions
- Federal Government portal for skilled workers abroad: Make it in Germany