Monday-Friday: 8.00 a.m. - 5.30 p.m.
lunch: 1.30 p.m. to 2.00 p.m.
Saturday: 10 am - 3:00 pm
Once you decide the exact batch timing suitable for you, we request you to fill in the application provided on the link
Waiting list application form
for enrolment for a course.
You will receive an acknowledgement.
The application for a course opens only one course in advance (for super-intensive courses about 2 months in advance; for weekend and intensive courses about 4 months in advance).
The course applications for May 2018 super-intensive courses will open on 27.02.2018
The course applications for May 2018 intensive courses (weekdays) will open on 08.01.2018
The course applications for June 2018 weekend courses will open on 08.01.2018
On commencement of admissions for the particular batch desired by you, we will send a confirmation mail with details about the course and instructions for the payment to be made to confirm your admission.
The course fees are payable by a Demand Draft addressed to Max Mueller Bhavan Pune.
Before applying to A2 level or above, please ensure that you have completed our international examination successfully for the previous level.
Kindly refer to placement test for A2 level and above.
All internal students from courses will get priority admissions for successive levels.
If you live outside Pune, please send the fees by post/ courier.
For further enquiry, please contact the Language Course Office.
Through placement tests and interviews, we can determine your level, create learning goals with you, and choose the best course for you.
Please refer to the guidelines regarding Placement tests:
1. Candidates seeking admission to A1 Level at Goethe-Institut / Max Mueller Bhavan Pune are not required to appear for any entrance exam.
2. For candidates who have learnt German previously at Institutes apart from Goethe-Institut / Max Mueller Bhavan and wish to apply to Goethe-Institut / Max Mueller Bhavan Pune directly for a level higher than A1, are required to clear the respective International Examinations. Kindly refer to the International Examination Schedule.
3. For candidates who have previously appeared for Goethe-Institut examinations please refer to the table below:
|Time lapse since last Goethe-Institut Examination
||Goethe-Institut International Examinations
|0 - 6 Months
|7 - 24 Months
|More than 24 Months
4. Registration: Kindly visit the Language Office from Mon – Fri between 10.00 & 16.00 to register for the entrance exams.
5. The entrance exams shall cost INR 1000,- The fees are not refundable & cannot be-transferred to another date.
6. If you do not wish to join the course level indicated by the test and advised by the teacher, you do not need to pay for the admission to the course.
7. The dates for the placement test will be informed by the Language department after enquiry.
8. Each time a candidate appears for an entrance test, the entrance test charges are applicable. The result of the entrance test cannot be carried forward to another course date.