PAA - PASCH-ALUMNI AMBASSADORS are alumni with professional experience, good knowledge of German, sound knowledge of the PASCH initiative and the desire to get involved in PASCH work in a motivated way.
PYA - PASCH YOUNG ALUMNI are recent graduates of PASCH schools, with first internship experiences/experiences in social engagement and knowledge of German.
What has happened so far and what is in the pipeline?
- Identification, networking of PASCH ALUMNI AMBASSADORS (PAA)
- Further training of PAAs in project management
- PAA support projects of the Goethe-Institut and are supported
- PAA participate in the expansion of the network and the identification of the PASCH YOUNG ALUMNI (PYA)
- PYA get to know the PASCH-Project, get involved in the PASCH work and benefit from the offers of the Goethe-Institut
- PYAs gain valuable experience in PASCH work on a part-time basis and become PAAs themselves
- Other PYA stay in contact with the network and take part in events on a selective basis
We have identified many alumni who are already in professional life and have very good German language skills.
Veronika Taranzinskaja, Project Head, PASCH Südasien
How does PASCH benefit from the alumni and how do the alumni benefit from PASCH?
- gain valuable experience in project management, education, German as a foreign language, public speaking, moderation, etc.
- receive scholarships to further develop their German language skills.
- work closely with the PASCH team, gain insight into the workings of the Goethe-Institut, gain professional experience
- come into contact with companies and other important representatives of the economy at events
- benefit from the PASCH network and with all its partners (PAD, DAAD, ZfA)
- take part in the PASCH mentoring programme as mentees and receive important support before and during their studies in Germany.
- support younger PASCH students in various PASCH programmes.
- develop new concepts and ideas to promote PASCH work.
- pass on their valuable knowledge regarding studies, foreign language learning and career choice.