A bilingual Storytelling
This is a to be heard story that encompasses all the flavours of life as in that of a rasam. Tangy and zestful the story is sure to touch a chord with all its listeners.
This is a storytelling session in English & German by Janaki Sabesh & Anjali Kothari! Paati’s Rasam is written by the mother-daughter duo, Janaki Sabesh and Dhwani Sabesh. We’ll be listening to this touching story on loss and grief while also learning a little German!
We promise for an interactive session on this beautiful story about a little girl finding joy & meaning in her grandmother’s cooking.
P.S. – You can even get a signed copy of our book Paati’s Rasam at the event!
Age group: 4-12 years
All are welcome as per Pandemic Protocols*
*Pandemic Protocols @ Goethe-Institut Chennai
If any member fails to observe the guidelines even after our request, they may have to leave the venue.
- Final vaccination Certificate / RTPCR Test should be shown on request.
- A thermal scanning will be done at the Entry.
- Mask must be worn by all non-performers all the time.
- Sanitizer Stands will be provided at appropriate points for use.
- Entry and Exit into the performance hall will be organized one by one.
- Physical distancing has to be strictly maintained on corridor and in the hall.
- Access to other spaces in the premises is possible only on prior permission.
- Air-conditioner will be @ 27-30 degrees, and Entry Door of the performance hall may be kept open.
We look forward to your cooperation to ensure safety for everyone.