Dates and Enrollment
Do you need certification or a diploma for work, study or a visa? Would you like to know the level of your German knowledge?
There are numerous internationally recognised proficiency exams available through our Institute.
Registration process for External students -
|Level||Date of Exam||Email Registrations request|
|A1||27.04.2020||02.03.2020 from 9.30 a.m. to 12.15 p.m|
|A2||22.04.2020||02.03.2020 from 9.30 a.m. to 12.15 p.m|
|B1||24.04.2020||02.03.2020 from 9.30 a.m. to 12.15 p.m|
|B2||28.04.2020||02.03.2020 from 9.30 a.m. to 12.15 p.m|
|C1||04.05.2020||02.03.2020 from 9.30 a.m. to 12.15 p.m|
|C2||09.04.2020||02.03.2020 from 9.30 a.m. to 12.15 p.m|
Registrations window is open as per the table above.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request for exam registration.
- The subject line should contain ONLY the level of the exam: E.g A1, A2, B1, B2, C1
- Candidates appearing for the Modular B1, B2 and C2 examination should also mention the module they will be appearing for.
- Full name, date of birth, mobile number and City of residence (currently residing at) should be mentioned in the body of the email.
- Emails will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Emails not confirming to the above requirements will not be processed.
- There are limited seats on offer. A confirmation mail and further procedure for the payment of fees will be sent by the dates mentioned above. Sending an email request does not guarantee a seat.
- Only emails received within the registration window will be processed.
- One email is required per person. Multiple persons cannot register with one email. Multiple mails requests from the same person will not be considered.
- Do not send general queries to this address. General and further queries should be sent to email@example.com
This process is applicable for candidates, in and outside Bangalore.
- The candidates who are outside Bangalore should mention it specifically in the email.
The number of available seats and examination dates are indicative only. We reserve the right to change or modify the number of available seats and/or examination dates without notice, due to internal scheduling or administrative reasons.
|Exam Fee from JAnuary 2020||Internal
|Goethe Zertifikat A1:
Fit in Deutsch 1 (for age group 10-16 years)
|Goethe Zertifikat A2:
Fit in Deutsch (for age group 10-16 years)
|Goethe Zertifikat A1:
Start Deutsch 1 (for adults 16 years and above)
|Goethe Zertifikat A2 (for adults 16 years and above)||4,800||7,000|
|Goethe Zertifikat B1 für Jugendliche (for age group 10-16 years)||4,500
|Goethe Zertifikat B1 (for adults 16 years and above)||7,000
|Goethe Zertifikat B2||7,000
|Goethe Zertifikat C1||7,000||11,500|
|Goethe Zertifikat C2||11,000
- How to check your results online
- Please register yourself at Mein Goethe.de on https://login.goethe.de/cas/login?service=https%3A%2F%2Flernen.goethe.de%2Fmoodle%2Flogin%2Findex.php to check exam results.
VI Complaint Management
- Examination fee is due at the time of registration. Fee is to be paid by credit / debit card or by demand draft payable to “Max Mueller Bhavan, Bangalore”. Cash payment is not accepted.
- The contractually binding fee is the fee stated in the price list at the time of application in the current prospectus of the Institute.
- Candidates who are attending a course at Goethe-Institut Bangalore will be considered as internal candidates to write the examination, all others are considered as external candidates.
- The B1, B2 and C2 exams are modular exams. If required, these exams may be re-taken any number of times in their entirety; over and above this, individual modules of the modular exams may also be re-taken any number of times..
- No refund of examination fees is allowed. This rule is applicable for all candidates - internal and external.
- No change of exam date or time is permitted after registration. Exceptions can be made only in case the candidate is medically ill and submits a doctor’s certificate to the language office. In this case, the exam fee will be credited for the next exam date. A processing fee of Rs. 1500 will be charged for the change.
- Name on registration form should be correctly filled in CAPITAL LETTERS as per passport. No change of name will be accepted after registration.
- Examination fee will not be accepted after given date and time.
- Candidates are requested to read and understand the Exam Guidelines and Procedures posted on our website.
- Special rules can be made in the case of candidates with special needs provided that appropriate proof of the need is documented at the time of registration.
- Candidates should be present 20 minutes before the start of the exam.
- Candidates should present an original government issued proof of identity on the day of the exam: Passport, Driver’s license, PAN Card, Voters ID Card, Aadhar Card are accepted.
- Candidates should also present the exam fee paid receipt on the exam day.
- In case the candidate does not have an original ID card and / or the fee paid receipt, he / she will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- Exam timings are subject to change in case of any unavoidable circumstances. In this case the candidates will be informed of the new timings.
- Oral exam will be held on the same day and after the written exam and the exact oral exam timing will be communicated on that day after the written exam.
- Any complaints regarding the administration of the exam should be lodged with the management of the institute immediately after the exam.
- Certificates will be issued on the day of the result and should be collected in person or by an authorized representative within 2 months of the announcement of the results. The institute does not undertake responsibility for the certificates thereafter.
- Examination results will NOT be given over the phone.
- Exam results can be checked online on the day of the result by entering the PTN number and date of birth of the candidate on the following web site: https://www.goethe.de/ins/in/en/sta/ban/prf/anm.html
- Upon request, participants (minors in the company of a parent or guardian) may inspect the exam that they appeared for in the presence of the exam official. During this inspection, the applicable answer and evaluation sheets shall be presented. No copies may be made during this process. The participants shall not be permitted to inspect the exam documents for participants with the exercises. Participants are not entitled to any personal consultations.
- In order to apply for the inspection a written email needs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
VI Complaint Management
- Complaints, if any, should be should be submitted in writing to the language office at email@example.com. Should a satisfactory solution not be reached, then the complaint should be addressed in writing to Dr Axel Beier, Head - Language Department and Deputy Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a list of links which can be used to prepare to write the Goethe Exams.