BERLIN ARTIST-IN-RESIDENCY 2020
Mumbai - Berlin: 3 months
Call for applications
The BERLIN AiR “Mumbai-Berlin - three months” enables a film professional from Mumbai to live in Berlin for three months to develop a new project and skills and learn about the film industry in Berlin. The stay must be terminated within 2020.
Selected candidates will have the opportunity to work with a script consultant and gain insight into the Berlin film production landscape and meet producers and professionals, in accordance with their profile.
The programme covers:
- travel costs
- allowance (approx. 1.000,00 EUR per month)
- Film professionals from Mumbai (primarily directors and scriptwriters) with a proven professional background in film and television
- Permanent residents of India
- Applicants must have completed or worked on at least one film of a minimum of 30 min. in any genre or format
- The completed film must have been supported by a film fund, a professionally recognized body or organisation, or have been commissioned by a broadcaster - OR - the film must have won local and international recognition, acclaim and prizes
Please attach the required documents to the form.
Deadline & Announcement
The deadline for applications is February 10, 2020. The candidate will be selected by the Medienboard Berlin-Brandenburg, the Goethe Institut / Max Mueller Mumbai and the NIPKOW PROGRAMM.