Language and Diversity
The Goethe-Institut / Max Mueller Bhavan invited you to showcase your multilingualism and creative skills. The aim of this competition was to find a connect between language and diversity.
The participants were required to make a simple artwork (drawing, sketch, graphic) or multilingual poem depicting words that they knew in various languages.
The response was overwhelming. We received hundreds of entries from talented young minds from across India. The jury had a tough time choosing the prize winning entries as each student had his own special way of expressing him/herself. Congratulations to everyone!
The results of the evaluation are:
- Ambika Nandakumar,KV CLRI, Chennai
- Aryaman Kaushik, Amity International School, Saket
- Kirti Verma, Indirapuram Public School, Delhi
- Laxmipriya Pradhan, KVS Tughlakabad, Delhii
- Lucky Gupta, JNV Jaffarpurkalan, Delhi
- Parth Singhal, Army Public School, Shankar Vihar, Delhi
- Shivya Sehgal, Bhatnagar International School, Delhi
- Siya Kapoor, Delhi Public School, Gurugram
- Tanya Pasricha, Amity International School, Gurugram
- Varnika Deshpande, KV Dundigal, Hyderabad
- Ananya Kumar, Sahaja International Public School, Dharamshala
- Abhishek Singh, KV IIT Kanpur
- Amrita, KV Tughlakabad, Delhi
- Ananya Malela, Geetanjali Devshala, Telengana
- Dev, DPS Sonipat
- Kabeer Singh, Vivek High school, Mohali
- Mehak, KV Tughlakabad, Delhi
- Navya Sharma, Paragon Sr.Sec.school, Mohali
- Unnati Singhal, Seth Anandram Jaipuria School, Ghaziabad